Nevada

Nevada

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

When the kids are away mommy will play.. with makeup and curlers!

I have been home for the past couple of days with no kids! USUALLY I am pleased if I get a small break but honestly.... I am bored out of my mind! It's just way to quiet around here!  I had many plans to prepare for Thanksgiving tomorrow but nope haha I have been a whole lot of nothing but waiting for Mike and three of the six kids to get home! :) SO excited because he has really been working his tail off and we can finally spend some time together!

However, I did manage to find a couple of things to enjoy that I normally don't really have the time to do ; I curled my hair! I tried doing my makeup differently and I enjoyed a huge yummy cinnamon roll without being asked "Can you get ME one?!"

I guess I should get to work though, baking pies are on my agenda.. not really in the mood today though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment