Nevada

Nevada

Monday, April 28, 2014

It's been a while

It's been a while since I have logged onto my blog to post. It's been very busy around here since I have taken my two little ones out of public school and began to homeschool them in addition to my oldest son. I love homeschooling, and doing three different grade levels is quiet the task (4th, 5th, and 7th) :) I've been focusing on getting their routine down and could not justify taking the time out of the day to blog haha I don't even Facebook! However, we have the routine down now and I can take an hour or so to update this thing for our family to see what we have been up to. Below are so random pictures I took within the last couple of weeks...Just for fun

He's so cute in Mikes Hat!

My handsome greenbean
 
Apple Blossom from our yard

One of our princesses

No comments:

Post a Comment